- Crispy Fish Finger Pie
Crispy Fish Finger Pie
The versatility of the
humble fish finger knows no boundaries – you might have slotted them into a
sandwich or placed them next to some chips and peas on a plate, but have you
put them in a pie? If not, prepare to be blown away by this crispy fish finger
- 1 packet Birds Eye 10 Omega 3 Fish Fingers
- 1 pack Frozen Mashed Potato
- 240g Garden Peas
- 2 tbsp Grated Cheese
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Cook the fish fingers as per pack instructions.
- Microwave mash as per pack instructions
- Cook the peas as per pack instructions.
- Assemble the pie by putting the cooked fish fingers in the base of the dish, then top with the peas and then cover the top with the mashed sweet potatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place under grill for 5 minutes to melt and brown the cheese, or you can put it in the oven for approximately 20 minutes at 200ᵒc.