You might like
You are in:
- Creamy Scrambled Egg and Avocado on…
Back Creamy Scrambled Egg and Avocado on…
Creamy Scrambled Egg and Avocado on Toast
Add a little cream to scrambled egg for a touch of luxury on Mothers Day.
- 2 Morrisons Free Range Eggs
- 2 tbsp Double Cream
- 1 knob Morrisons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Slices Hot Buttered Toast
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Whisk the eggs and cream together until well combined. Season with salt and pepper
- In a heavy based frying pan, gently melt the butter over a low heat.
- Pour in the beaten egg, allow to set for 20 secs before stirring, allow to set a little more, repeat until you have your desired texture.
- Spoon over hot buttered toast and top with the avocado slices.