You might like
You are in:
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Crispy…
Back Cranberry and White Chocolate Crispy…
Cranberry and White Chocolate Crispy Balls
These super-easy sweet treats take only 15 minutes to make and are great to get the kids cooking.
Makes 20 balls
- 150g White chocolate
- 75g Crisp rice cereal
- 40g Dried cranberries
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Leave to set for 60 minutes
- Break 150g white chocolate into a bowl, place over a pan of gently simmering water and leave to melt.
- Stir in 75g crisp rice cereal and 40g dried cranberries and stir until well coated.
- Spoon teaspoonfuls into mini cupcake cases and leave to set for at least an hour in a cool place. These will keep for 3-4 days in a cake tin.