You might like
You are in:
- Cowboy Breakfast Bowl
Back Cowboy Breakfast Bowl
Cowboy Breakfast Bowl
A hearty and delicious one-bowl brunch casserole for those cold winter mornings.
- 6 Sausages
- 2 Large Potatoes (cubed)
- 2 Spring Onions
- 100g Baby Spinach
- 8 Eggs
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 200g Grated Cheddar
- 1 drizzel Hot Sauce
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Peel and cube the potatoes. Blanch for 3-5 minutes. Cook the Sausages and cut in to bite size pieces. Scramble the eggs.
- In a large non-stick pan or skillet, grease and cook the potatoes until they are golden brown, turn down the heat and add the garlic (crushed), stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the potatoes and garlic, once melted stir so all the potatoes have an even coating.
- Add the cooked sausage pieces, stir and leave on a low heat until the sausages are heated through.
- Agg the scrambled eggs, stir and cook through until warm.
- At the last minute, add the spinach so it wilts, transfer to a large bowl or serve individually.
- Garnish with Spring onions and a drizzle of hot sauce.