You might like
You are in:
- Coronation Chicken Sticks with Spicy…
Back Coronation Chicken Sticks with Spicy…
Coronation Chicken Sticks with Spicy Mango Dip
Always a favourite at parties and buffets alike, this coronation chicken recipe takes a tasty twist with a spicy mango dip on the side. Yum.
- 12 chicken breast, mini fillets
- 2½ tbsp curry paste, medium spice
- 6 tbsp natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 20 mins marinating
If you want to get maximum flavour, marinate the chicken for 24 hours.
- Mix the chicken with 2 tbsp of the curry paste until coated. Cover, place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 20 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- To make the dip, mix the remaining curry paste with the yogurt, mayonnaise and chutney. Add the lime juice and season. Cover and chill until needed.
- Meanwhile, soak 12 bamboo skewers in cold water for 30 minutes – this will stop them from burning.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers and cook in a pan on a high heat for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through and no pink meat remains.
- Scatter with coriander and serve on a platter with the dip.