You might like
You are in:
- Clementine and Panettone Trifle
Back Clementine and Panettone Trifle
Clementine and Panettone Trifle
This wicked but simple pudding will make a fitting finale to your Christmas meal.
- 250g panettone
- 6 clementines
- 4 tblspn cranberry sauce
- 60ml orange liqueur
- 100ml clementine juice
- 80g caster sugar
- 600ml whipping cream
- 30g dark chocolate
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Arrange the panettone at the bottom of a glass serving bowl. Add the clementine slices on top.
- Warm together the cranberry sauce, liqueur and juice and drizzle over the clementines. Allow to cool and soak in the panettone.
- Put the sugar, clementine zest and juice into a bowl and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Whip the cream until it begins to form soft peaks, gradually add the juice mixture and keep whisking until soft and pillowy. Spoon onto the panettone and clementines and chill.
- Decorate the top with grated chocolate and orange or clementine zest.