You might like
You are in:
- Citrus Salad with Seed and Nut Crunch
Back Citrus Salad with Seed and Nut Crunch
Citrus Salad with Seed and Nut Crunch
The sharp citrus is contrasted with the creamy fromage frais and sweet nut and seed crunch to give a delightfully light and fresh breakfast or dessert dish.
- 1 large orange
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 2 clementines
- 50g three seed mix
- 1 tbsp honey
- 100g fat free fromage frais, or natural yoghurt
- 30g pistachio nuts, chopped
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Peel and remove the pith from the orange, grapefruit and one of the clementines. Slice and arrange onto the plates.
- Juice the remaining clementine then drizzle over the fruit.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Toast the seeds for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir the honey into the fromage frais. Spoon on top of the citrus salad and sprinkle with the crunchy seeds and chopped pistachios. Serve and enjoy.