You might like
You are in:
- Cinnamon and Pecan Fridge Cake
Back Cinnamon and Pecan Fridge Cake
Cinnamon and Pecan Fridge Cake
An easy, no-bake vegan chocolate fridge cake packed with McVitie's Rich Tea biscuit pieces, pecans and raisins.
- 125g McVitie’s Rich Tea Biscuits
- 40g dairy free spread
- 300g vegan chocolate
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g raisins
- 50g shelled pecan nuts
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Chill for 2 hours
- Line a 2lb/900g loaf tin with baking parchment. Put the dairy free spread and chocolate into a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of simmering water, warm gently over a low heat until melted.
- Meanwhile break each McVitie’s Rich Tea Biscuit into approximately 8 pieces. Take the chocolate off the heat, stir in the biscuits, cinnamon, raisins and half of the pecan nuts. Spoon mixture into the prepared tin and press down well. Arrange remaining pecans on top.
- Cool then chill for 2 hours. Serve cut into slices.
This recipe has been kindly provided by McVitie's