You might like
You are in:
- Chunky Garlic and Rosemary Potato Wedges
Back Chunky Garlic and Rosemary Potato Wedges
Chunky Garlic and Rosemary Potato Wedges
These tasty potato wedges are so easy to make.
- 4 baking potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 2 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas 6. Cut 4 baking potatoes into 8 thick wedges and place in a large pan of cold salted water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 mins, until just tender.
- Drain and place in a roasting tray. Add 3 garlic cloves, peeled and halved, to the tray with 2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped. Drizzle with 3 tbsp olive oil, toss to coat, then season and spread out into a single layer.
- Bake for 25-30 mins until golden brown and cooked through. Remove and discard the garlic, season to taste and serve immediately.