You might like
You are in:
- Chocolate Popcorn Pizza
Back Chocolate Popcorn Pizza
Chocolate Popcorn Pizza
Forget cheese and pepperoni this fun sweet pizza has double chocolate and popcorn. Topped with mini eggs of your choice it makes an extra special Easter treat for all the family.
- 400g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 45g sweet popcorn
- 20g mini marshmallows
- 12 mini chocolate Easter eggs
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Leave to chill for 1 hour 30
- Line a 31cm diameter pizza tray with a circle of foil to cover the holes. Then line with a circle of baking paper.
- Place the milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water and leave until melted. Cool for 5 mins
- Pour the chocolate onto the lined pizza tray and use a spatula to spread it in an even layer. Chill in the fridge for 30 mins or until just set.
- Place the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water and leave until melted. Stir in the popcorn until completely coated. Cool for 5-10 mins.
- Spread the chocolate popcorn in an even layer over the milk chocolate base, leaving a 1cm border.
- Dot with the mini marshmallows. Chill in the fridge for 1hr, or until firmly set.
- To serve, carefully remove the pizza from the tray and peel away the foil and baking paper. Place on a large board and decorate with the mini chocolate eggs.
- Cut the pizza into wedges, using a sharp knife dipped in hot water and wiped dry. Store the wedges in an airtight container for 2-3 days.