You might like
You are in:
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
Back Chocolate Fudge Cake
Chocolate Fudge Cake
This fool-proof chocolate cake is irresistibly gooey and delicious. Treat yourself (or your friends) to this tantalising taste experience.
- 175g Stork Original
- 175g caster sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 175g self raising flour, sieved
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp milk, add a third tablespoon if required
- 55g Stork with Butter
- 200g icing sugar
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C / 340 °F / Gas Mark 4. Grease and line two round 20cm / 8 inch cake tins.
- Place all the Stork Original, caster sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder and blended cocoa in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until well mixed (2-3 minutes).
- Blend 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder with 2-3 tablespoons of hot water and allow to cool.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Turn out and cool on a wire tray.
- Place milk, Stork with butter, icing sugar and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder in a bowl and beat together until smooth.
- Sandwich cakes together with some of the icing and spread remaining icing over the cake.
- You can brighten up the cake with coloured sprinkles and decorations.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Stork.