You might like
You are in:
- Chocolate, Coconut and Banana Pancakes
Back Chocolate, Coconut and Banana Pancakes
- 25g desiccated coconut
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 30g white chocolate chips
- 30g milk chocolate chips
- 30g dark chocolate chips
- 150ml Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 orange, finely grated zest only
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Stir the coconut into half a batch of the batter (follow our basic pancake mix recipe linked above to make the batter). Cook 4 pancakes and keep warm.
- Top each with banana slices and equal amounts of the chocolate chips.
- Grill for 1 minute, so the chocolate starts to soften. Top with yogurt and a little orange zest.