You might like
You are in:
- Chickpea Flatbread
Back Chickpea Flatbread
Try something different with this spicy, vegetarian dish. Try adding cayenne pepper to make it extra spicy.
- 2 cauliflowers, cut into small florets
- 2 cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ¼ cucumber, diced
- 1 tub guacamole
- 1 tsp chilli powder, or 2 tsp if you want it hotter
- 1 tsp garam masala, or 2 tsp if you want a spicier topping
- 1 pack The Best Red Onion and Cheese mini flatbreads
- 1 raita
- 1 drizzle olive oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Pat the cauliflower and chickpeas dry and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with spices. Roast for 30-40 minutes, stirring half way through until golden brown and the chickpeas are semi-crunchy.
- Spread each flatbread with a spoonful of guacamole and top with roasted veggies.
- Add the tomato, cucumber and a dollop of raita and serve.