You might like
You are in:
- Chicken Traybake
Back Chicken Traybake
Pack a big helping of veggies (go wonky where you can) into this tasty traybake, and enjoy a warming dinner or supper with family or friends.
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 pack chicken legs
- 500g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 400g parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 400g carrotspeeled and cut into chunks
- 2 onion, peeled and sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Mix 1 tbsp of the oil with the herbs, season, then rub over the chicken legs and transfer into a deep ovenproof dish.
- Toss the vegetables in the remaining oil and scatter all around the chicken. Bake for 40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and no pink meat remains.