You might like
You are in:
- Chicken and Pesto Open Toastie
Back Chicken and Pesto Open Toastie
Chicken and Pesto Open Toastie
A very quick and easy recipe that's a great use of left-over roast chicken.
- 1 slice Genius bread
- 200g roast chicken
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 heaped tbsp Parmesan, grated
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Lightly toast the bread and then spread with butter.
- Thinly slice the chicken and place on the toast.
- Season with salt and pepper, then spread liberally with pesto.
- Place under the grill on a low heat and cook until the chicken is warmed through. About 3 minutes.
- Grate parmesan over the chicken and pesto then return under the grill until the parmesan is browned.
Genius Gluten Free