You might like
You are in:
- Cheese and Ratatouille Quesadillas
Back Cheese and Ratatouille Quesadillas
Cheese and Ratatouille Quesadillas
These easy quesadillas make a great midweek meal served with a mixed salad. Use canned ratatouille to have this on the table within 15 minutes, or make your own ratatouille when you have more time - just search for our basic ratatouille recipe.
- 4 Wraps
- 360g Ratatouille, can, or make your own - search for our recipe
- 170g Gruyère cheese, grated
- 4 tsp Olive oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Place the wraps on a clean work surface or board. Put the ratatouille in a saucepan and heat gently to warm through. Alternatively, place it in a microwave-proof container, cover and heat on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Divide the ratatouille between the wraps, spooning evenly onto one half. Top the ratatouille with the cheese. Fold the wraps over the filling to enclose and gently press them down.
- Heat half of the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Add the wraps (cook in batches), taking care to ensure the filling doesn’t fall out, and cook for 3-4 minutes, pressing down gently as they cook. Turn them over and continue cooking until the cheese has melted and the wraps are golden. Add the remaining oil and repeat with the second batch. Serve with a mixed salad.