You might like
You are in:
- Butternut Squash, Carrot & Sweetcorn…
Back Butternut Squash, Carrot & Sweetcorn…
Butternut Squash, Carrot & Sweetcorn Puree
This is an easy puree to make and combines 3 nutritious vegetables.
Adding pureed corn to your baby’s food from 6 months is a good idea to
give added texture and taste.
- 300g Frozen Butternut Squash
- 75g Frozen Carrot
- 40g Frozen Sweetcorn
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Put the butternut squash and carrot into a saucepan and cover with boiling water.
- Cook for 7 minutes.
- Add the sweetcorn and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Blend to a puree or your desired consistency with a blender.
- Freeze any leftovers in small pots or ice cube trays.