You might like
You are in:
- Breakfast Crustless Quiches
Back Breakfast Crustless Quiches
Breakfast Crustless Quiches
These tasty bite size vegetarian and calorie-conscious crustless quiches are perfect for a light breakfast or serve with Salsa and salad for a hearty brunch.
- 12 sprays Fry Light
- 6 Mushrooms
- 3 Fresh Vine Tomatoes
- 200g Grated Cheddar
- 6 Large Eggs
- 6 Large Egg Yolks
- 160ml Milk
- 1 roll Greaseproof Paper
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Preheat the oven to 375F / 190C. Lightly spray a muffin tray with cooking spray or line with greaseproof paper. Cook the mushrooms and the tomatoes in a pan and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, egg yolks and milk in a bowl. Add seasoning if required.
- In the muffin tray, place mushrooms and tomatoes and cheese.
- Pour over the egg mixture, just below the rim, add more cheese if desired and place in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn out and serve hot or cold with the garnish of your choice.
- Tip: For a Lighter version, use Morrisons 30% Lighter Mature Cheddar and Morrisons for Farmers British Skimmed Milk. For Lactose Free version, use Arla Lactofree Semi Skimmed Milk and Morrisons Free From Cheddar.