You might like
You are in:
- Breakfast Calzones
Back Breakfast Calzones
Pre-make these breakfast calzones the day before and warm in the oven for a post-party brunch. Tasty and hearty, they will certainly sustain the healthiest of appetites until later in the day.
- 4 Sausages
- 7 Large Eggs
- 160g Baby Spinach
- 60g Ricotta
- 125g Grated Cheddar
- 400g Pizza dough
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cook the Sausages and cut down the middle in to halves.season and leave to rest.
- Scramble 6 of the eggs & rictotta, season and leave to rest.
- Thinly roll out the pizza dough and cut in to squares approx 6 inch. layer each square with the spinach leaves.
- In 4 of the pizza dough squares, equally place the sausage halves on top of the spinach, sprinkle over the cheese. Brush the edges of the pizza dough with an egg wash, fold over the pizza dough, crimp the edges to make small calzones.
- I the remaining 4 pizza dough squares, equally place the egg mixture on top of the spinach. Brush the edges of the pizza dough with an egg wash, fold over the pizza dough, crimp the edges to make small calzones.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes or until the pizza dough is cooked through and golden brown. Serve hot with a garnish of your choice.
- Tip: For Gluten free option, use Morrisons Free From Pizza dough mix.