You might like
You are in:
- Black Bean Tacos
Back Black Bean Tacos
Black Bean Tacos
A great one-pot recipe for all the family.
- ½ Tin black beans
- ½ Tin sweet corn
- 1 Red or yellow pepper, cored and diced
- 1 Small tomato
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Piccolo tomato & basil sauce
- ½ Avocado, sliced
- 1 tsp Fresh coriander or parsley, chopped
- 25g Cheddar cheese, grated
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Suitable from 6 months mashed Not suitable for freezing
- Chop your tomato and pepper and add them to a heavy bottomed sauce pan along with the garlic, black beans, corn and 80 ml of water.
- Bring to a simmer and cook on a gentle heat for around 15 minutes. Then add the Piccolo tomato sauce and heat through.
- Mash with a fork or serve as is with the avocado, fresh herbs and cheese. Delicious on its own or with cooked noodles or with a warn tortilla.