You might like
You are in:
- Berry Wrap Cake with Lemon Filling
Back Berry Wrap Cake with Lemon Filling
Berry Wrap Cake with Lemon Filling
A delicious quick and easy cake to make which does not require baking.
- 8 Mission Deli supersoft original wraps
- 500g cream cheese
- 300ml double cream
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 100g icing sugar
- 400g strawberries
- 400g raspberries
- 200g blueberries
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Whisk together icing sugar, cream cheese, double cream, lemon juice and zest with electric hand whisk for 2-3 mins until mixture forms soft peaks.
- Dry fry wraps on medium heat for 30 seconds on each side until golden and just starting to crisp. Put to one side to cool down completely.
- Start with one wrap, spread a thin layer of the cream mixture, top with fruit. Repeat the layers with rest of wraps, cream and fruit.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving your Berry Wrap Cake! Serve immediately.
- Top tip: Try other fruit combinations to find your favourite!
This recipe has been kindly provided by Mission Deli.