You might like
You are in:
- Banana Ghouls
Back Banana Ghouls
Create some spooky spine chilling banana ghouls, perfect for
all the family!
- 4 bananas
- 100g white chocolate
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 25g dark chocolate
Total time required
- Cooking time:
- Peel the bananas and cut in half.
- Push a skewer into the end of each one.
- Melt the white chocolate in a pan over a bowl of gently simmering water.
- Using a pastry brush, cover the bananas with melted chocolate and then roll in the coconut.
- Push your sticks into a potato,half an apple or anything similar to stand your "ghouls" up whilst drying.
- When set, melt the dark chocolate in the same way and place into a piping bag, snip the end and pipe a ghostly face onto each banana.