You might like
You are in:
- Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups
Back Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups
Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups
These ham and cheese roll ups are a real crowd pleaser, whether they’re fresh out of the oven, or as an easy lunch box snack.
Makes 12 roll ups
- 500g shortcrust pastry
- 350g ham slices
- 10 slices cheddar cheese
- 115g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1½ tbsp yellow deli mustard
- 1 tbsp onion granules
- ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat oven to 180°C/gas mark 4/fan 160°C and grease a baking tray.
- Roll out the dough into a 13x18 inch rectangle and top with ham and cheese.
- Starting with the longer edge of the rectangle, roll up the dough tightly.
- Once completely rolled, pinch the ends together and adjust so the seam is facing down.
- Cut the roll up into 12 equal slices.
- Evenly place the roll ups onto the baking tray.
- Combine the butter, poppy seeds, mustard, onion and Worcestershire sauce in a small mixing bowl and pour the sauce evenly over the roll ups.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes until lightly browned. Serve and enjoy.