You might like
You are in:
- Spiced Fruit Smoothie
Back Spiced Fruit Smoothie
Spiced Fruit Smoothie
Try this warming smoothie recipe to really kick start your morning and keep that health-kick on the right path!
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 100g strawberries, washed and halved (fresh or frozen can be used)
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 150g strawberry yogurt
- 150ml skimmed milk
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Using a small round edged knife, prepare the banana and strawberries, saving one to decorate.
- Place the fruit into the blender with the milk, ice cubes, honey, cinnamon and yoghurt.
- Put the lid on and blitz for a few seconds till it's smooth. Pour into a glass and decorate with a strawberry.