You might like
You are in:
- Southern Indian Fried Chicken
Back Southern Indian Fried Chicken
Southern Indian Fried Chicken
Really tasty fried chicken with a bit of a kick. Perfect for serving to your friends and family.
- 600g Chicken Thighs , boneless and skinless
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 75g Gram Flour
- 150g Rice Flour
- 150g Plain Flour
- 5ml Vegetable Oil, for deep frying
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
CAUTION: Hot oil can be dangerous. Do not leave unattended
- Marinate the chicken in the salt, ginger and garlic paste, lemon juice, one teaspoon of the red chilli powder. Cover the chicken and place in the fridge for an hour.
- In a mixing bowl add gram flour, rice flour, plain flour, the remaining red chilli powder and salt.
- Heat a deep fat fryer to 180C/350F Dust the marinated chicken in the seasoned flour mixture, then deep-fry the chicken until crisp and cooked through. Sprinkle the chicken with garam masala.