You might like
You are in:
- Rocky Road
Back Rocky Road
These McVitie's Digestives Nibbles rocky road squares go perfectly with a nice cup of tea.
Makes 9 squares
- 120g Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate McVitie's Digestives Nibbles
- 100g butter
- 100g plain chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 175g McVitie's Hobnobs
- 50g raisins
- 150g mini marshmallows
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: 1 hour cooling time
- Line the base and sides of a 8in/20cm square shallow cake tin with baking parchment. Scatter in 1 pack Dark or Milk Chocolate McVitie's Digestives Nibbles.
- Put the butter, chocolate and syrup into a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of simmering water. Warm gently over a low heat until the butter and chocolate has melted. Take off the heat and stir.
- Meanwhile, put the Hobnob biscuits into a bag and tap with a rolling pin to break them up into small pieces. Stir the biscuits, raisins and half of the marshmallows into the melted chocolate. Spoon into the prepared tin.
- Scatter over the remaining marshmallows and Dark or Milk Chocolate McVitie's Digestives Nibbles over the top. Press down well and leave to cool. Cut into 9-12 squares or bars.
This recipe has been kindly provided by McVitie's