You might like
You are in:
- Roasted Garlic and Mediterranean…
Back Roasted Garlic and Mediterranean…
Makes 12 Yorkshire puddings
- 1 large courgette, diced
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- ½ small aubergine, diced
- 150g butternut squash, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 30 mins resting
You'll need 1 portion of our basic Yorkshire pudding batter for this recipe, check out the description above for the link.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6 and make the batter. Place the vegetables, rosemary and garlic on a baking tray, toss with oil and season well. Roast for 20 minutes until golden then set aside.
- Brush two non-stick six-hole (or one 12-hole) muffin tins with 3 tbsp vegetable oil (muffin tins will help you achieve tall puddings). Place in the oven for 5 minutes to heat. It’s very important to get the oil hot before you pour in the batter.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic into the batter and stir. Pour the batter into the hot oil. Sprinkle the vegetables evenly over the top and bake for 25 minutes.