You might like
You are in:
- Raspberry and Mint Crush
Back Raspberry and Mint Crush
Raspberry and Mint Crush
Create this refreshing drink in advance, allow to cool then transfer into bottles. Seal and keep chilled until your picnic.
- 250g raspberries
- 125g caster sugar
- 1 piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 large lime, juice and zest
- 10 leaves fresh mint
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
For this recipe you'll need 1.5L of water.
- Place the caster sugar, ginger water, lime zest and juice with the 10 fresh mint leaves in a large pan.
- Simmer gently for 5 mins, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add 250g fresh raspberries and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Strain through a muslin-lined sieve, pushing the raspberries with the back of a spoon so the juice goes through, leaving behind the pips, mint, ginger and zest.
- Allow to cool then transfer into bottles. Seal and keep chilled until your picnic.