You might like
You are in:
- Raspberry Trifle
Back Raspberry Trifle
This is a wonderful trifle – simple to make and delicious to eat!
- 2 Princes Raspberries in Light Syrup, 300g cans
- 1 pack Sponge Fingers
- 500g Ready-Made Custard
- 400ml Double Cream
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Drain the cans of raspberries into a sieve or colander placed over a large bowl. Reserve a few raspberries for decoration.
- One by one, dip half the sponge fingers into the syrup and arrange over the base of a trifle bowl. Scatter half the raspberries over the top of them.
- Spoon half the custard over the raspberries and spread out evenly.
- Whip the cream in a chilled bowl until thick enough to hold its shape. Spread half over the custard.
- Repeat the layers of soaked sponge fingers, raspberries, custard and cream.
- Decorate with the reserved raspberries, then chill until ready to serve.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.