You might like
You are in:
- Pizza Quattro Stagioni
Back Pizza Quattro Stagioni
Pizza Quattro Stagioni
Taste four seasons on one plate, with spicy pepperoni, mushrooms, courgette and cherry tomatoes on a tomato fondue with torn mozzarella pieces and oregano. Baked to perfection on your own pizza dough base.
- 650g strong plain flour
- 5g fast acting yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 50ml milk
- 1 courgette
- 100g chestnut mushrooms
- 50g pepperoni
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 50g black olives
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 mozzarella balls
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- For the pizza dough: Mix all the ingredients together and knead for 10-15 minutes to make a smooth soft dough.
- Place in an oiled bowl, cover and leave to double in size (a warm environment helps).
- When ready, divide into four pieces.
- Roll out to approx. a 12" diameter, 3mm disc, on a floured surface.
- Place on a baking tray over a sheet of parchment.
- For the topping: Finely chop the onion and crush the garlic.
- Cook the onion and garlic in oil (without browning) for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook on a low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add the oregano, then season and sweeten (with sugar) if required. Set aside.
- Slice the mushrooms and courgettes and lightly sauté in oil for 5 minutes.
- Slice the olives and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Tear the buffalo mozzarella into chunks and mix with a little oil and oregano.
- For the pizza: Divide the toppings into four (pepperoni, olives etc.).
- Coat the base with the tomato sauce, then add the toppings - they can be mixed or laid out in 4 quarters.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Season to taste and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese colours. Serve hot.