- Napolina Spaghetti Carbonara
Napolina Spaghetti Carbonara
How to make spaghetti carbonara you ask? Look no further than
this delicious version of the classic Italian dish with crispy pancetta and a
creamy carbonara sauce. It's a quick and simple meal for four.
- 25g unsalted butter
- 100g pancetta or smoked bacon, diced
- 300g Napolina Spaghetti
- 40g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 40g Pecorino cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
Total time required
- Cooking time:
- Melt 25g of unsalted butter in a large pan.
- Add 1 clove of finely chopped garlic as well as 100g of diced pancetta or smoked bacon into the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
- Meanwhile cook 300g of spaghetti in a large pan of salted, boiling water and cook until al dente.
- In a separate bowl, beat 2 eggs and add 20g of Parmesan cheese, 20g of Pecorino cheese and black pepper.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the pan with the pancetta, then toss together.
- Turn the heat off and pour the egg mixture over the pasta, stirring well.
- The heat of the pasta is enough to cook the egg mixture through. Add the remaining Parmesan and Pecorino cheese, mix again.
- Serve with some more black pepper.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Napolina.