You might like
You are in:
- Napolina Prawn and Crab Linguine
Back Napolina Prawn and Crab Linguine
Napolina Prawn and Crab Linguine
This delightful recipe combines Prawns, Crab and Anchovies to
create a tasty seafood linguine - perfect for a light family supper.
- 2 tbsps Napolina Olive Oil
- 200g Large Raw King Prawns, peeled
- 100g Cooked Crab Meat
- 4 Anchovy Fillets, diced
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Fresh Chilli, deseeded
- 1 Cherry Tomatoes
- 500g Napolina Bronze Die Linguine
- ½ Lemon, juice of
- 1 drizzle Napolina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 handful Flat-leaf Parsley
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
Total time required
- Cooking time:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large frying pan.
- Chop the onion, garlic, deseeded chilli and anchovies. Add to the pan and fry until softened.
- Stir in the can of cherry tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the prawns and the crab meat and cook for a further 3-5 minutes until the prawns are pink.
- Meanwhile bring a large pan of water to the boil, season with salt. Add 500g of Linguine and boil for 10 minutes until al dente.
- Drain the pasta reserving 3 tablespoons of the cooking water, and add this and the pasta to the pan holding the sauce, tossing until all of the pasta is coated.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and add the parsley before stirring together.
- Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil before serving.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Napolina.