You might like
You are in:
- Napolina Pesto Chicken Pasta
Back Napolina Pesto Chicken Pasta
Napolina Pesto Chicken Pasta
Chicken, pasta and vegetables coated in a creamy pesto sauce
– and ready in no time at all. When you need a satisfying mid-week meal for all
the family, this pesto pasta recipe ticks all the boxes!
- 300g Napolina Rigatoni pasta
- 2 tbsp Napolina Olive Oil
- 300g chicken breasts, skinless and diced into cubes
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Napolina Green Pesto
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g Green Olives, halved
- 2 tsp capers, drained
- 20g Parmesan cheese
- 5 Basil leaves, to garnish
Total time required
- Cooking time:
- Add 300g of rigatoni to a large pan of boiling, salted water and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Thinly slice 1 red onion and dice 300g chicken breast into cubes.
- Add both to the pan and cook over a high heat for 2 minutes, then reduce the heat and cook for a further 5-6 minutes, stirring often until cooked through.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 3 tablespoons of the cooking water. Halve 30g of green olives and 200g of cherry tomatoes.
- Add these to the chicken along with the cooked pasta, cooking water, 2 teaspoons of capers, drained and 4 heaped tablespoons of green pesto.
- Continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring together gently.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and ripped basil leaves.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Napolina.