You might like
You are in:
- Napolina Minestrone Soup
Back Napolina Minestrone Soup
Napolina Minestrone Soup
Our hearty Minestrone soup recipe is easy to follow,
comforting and simply delicious.
- 3 Large Carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 Large Onion, roughly chopped
- 4 Celery Sticks, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Napolina Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 Large Potatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsps Napolina Double Concentrate Tomato Purée
- 2 litres Vegetable Stock
- 1 Napolina Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Cannellini Beans, drained
- 140g Napolina Spaghetti, snapped into short lengths
- ½ Savoy Cabbage, shredded
- 20g Parmesan cheese or vegetarian hard cheese
Total time required
- Cooking time:
- Roughly chop carrots, onion, celery and potatoes into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add all the vegetables and the garlic, then cook over a high heat for 5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the double concentrate tomato purée, vegetable stock and 1 carton of chopped tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil then turn down the heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Break the spaghetti into short lengths and add to the pan.
- Add the cannellini beans, then cook for a further 10 minutes, adding shredded cabbage for the final 2 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve with crusty bread.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Napolina.