You might like
You are in:
- Minty Lamb Steaks with Potato and…
Back Minty Lamb Steaks with Potato and…
Minty Lamb Steaks with Potato and Watercress Salad
This recipe pairs classic flavours lamb and mint together to delight your taste buds, and its simple too.
- 4 lean boneless lamb leg or chump steaks
- 15ml sunflower oil
- 2 tsps prepared mint sauce
- 30ml balsamic vinegar
- 900g small new potatoes, quartered, cooked and cooled
- 4 tbsps low fat Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon, Grated zest and juiced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely crushed
- 2 large handfuls watercress leaves
- 2 tbsps flat-leaf parsley
- 2 sprinkles black pepper, freshly milled
- 2 sprinkles salt
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- To prepare the marinade, in a large, shallow bowl mix all the marinade ingredients together. Season. Add the lamb, coat on both sides, cover and set aside.
- For the salad, in a large bowl mix all the ingredients together, season and set aside.
- Cook the lamb in a non-stick griddle pan on the hob, or under a preheated moderate grill, or on a prepared barbecue for 6-8 minutes on each side until any meat juices run clear.
- Serve the steaks with the salad.