You might like
You are in:
- Mexican Corn on the Cob
Back Mexican Corn on the Cob
Mexican Corn on the Cob
Try something different with this spicy Mexican twist on the traditional corn on the cob.
- 4 corn cobs
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- .3 tsp garlic salt
- 1 lime, juice only
- 60g parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, or chilli powder for extra heat
- 1 small handful coriander, chopped
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the grill to medium / high heat.
- Place the corn directly under the grill and let cook for 10 to 15 mins, turning often, until the kernels are spotted brown.
- Meanwhile, combine spread ingredients (mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic salt) in a small bowl and the topping ingredients (parmesan, smoked paprika and coriander) in another small bowl; set aside.
- Carefully remove the corn cob from the grill and transfer to a large platter. Smear the spread all over each corn cob, then sprinkle evenly with the topping. Serve immediately.