You might like
You are in:
- Mediterranean Meatball Gyros
Back Mediterranean Meatball Gyros
Mediterranean Meatball Gyros
Tzatziki, sliced tomato and red onion combine perfectly with the meatballs for a mouthwatering Mediterranean dish. If you close your eyes, you'll feel like you're in a distant land.
- 200g minced beef
- 200g minced pork
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 2 pinches salt and pepper, alter to taste
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 4 flatbreads
- 1 tzatziki pot, spoon onto flatbread as desired
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Combine all the ingredients (except the flatbread, tzatziki, tomato and red onion) together and form into small balls.
- Fry in a little oil until coloured all over.
- Place into the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve on a warmed flatbread with tzatziki, sliced tomato and red onion.