You might like
You are in:
- Indian Curried Lamb with Sour Cream Wrap
Back Indian Curried Lamb with Sour Cream Wrap
Indian Curried Lamb with Sour Cream Wrap
A delicious meal and
really simple to make. Perfect for using up the Sunday roast.
- 2 Mission Deli wraps
- 300g leg of lamb, diced
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sprig coriander
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 1 pinch red chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp sour cream
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 30 minutes marinating.
- Marinate the lamb with Indian curry paste and leave for 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan until hot.
- Add the lamb and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side – or until cooked to preference.
- Set aside on a board to rest for 5 minutes, then slice into strips.
- To serve, layer the lamb and baby gem leaves onto the Mission Deli Wrap, sprinkle on the chilli and coriander (or parsley).
- Add a spoonful of the sour cream into the centre. Roll up before serving.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Mission Deli.