You might like
You are in:
- Hot Dogs with Caramelised Onions
Back Hot Dogs with Caramelised Onions
Hot Dogs with Caramelised Onions
Delicious Morrisons The Best sausages taste even better when paired with slow-cooked caramelised onions in a crusty baguette.
- 2 large onions
- 25g butter
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 6 pork sausages
- 3 large baguettes
- 6 dashes ketchup
- 6 drizzles mustard
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Peel and slice the onions to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Melt the butter and oil together on a low heat in a large saucepan. Add the onions and cook slowly until the onions reduce and are a golden brown colour.
- Bake the sausages in the oven at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut the baguette in half, fill with onion, sausage and relish as desired.