You might like
You are in:
A great way to enjoy tortilla chips, either with friends or on your own.
- 3 Wonky avocados
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 small handful corriander, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch pepper
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- In a pestol and mortar put the chopped red onion and ½ the chilli along with salt and mash together.
- Cut the avocados in half remove the stones and scoop out the flesh into a large bowl.
- Add the red onion and chilli and ½ the lime juice then roughly mash with a fork.
- Add the rest of the lime, black pepper, coriander and chilli.
- Serve with tortilla crisps