You might like
You are in:
- Frogurt Lollies
Back Frogurt Lollies
This fruity frozen snack is easy to prep and perfect for an after dinner dessert for your little ones.
Makes 6 lollies
- 250g raspberries
- 100g natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Set for 4 hours
- Add the yoghurt and 1 tsp of honey into a food processor and blend. Taste and add more honey if needed.
- Add 70g of the raspberries into a bowl and crush.
- Layer the bottom of the lolly mould with the crushed raspberries and spoon the yoghurt mixture equally on top.
- Place the remainder of the fresh raspberries on top of each of the yogurt moulds.
- Place the lolly stick into the centre of each of the moulds.
- Put the moulds into the freezer for 4 hours or until solid.
- Serve and enjoy.