You might like
You are in:
- Fish Pie
Back Fish Pie
quick and easy - a firm favourite with all the family.
- 1 bag Frozen Mashed Potato , (750g)
- 2 sachets Cheese Sauce Mix , (2x 30g)
- 520ml Semi-skimmed Milk
- 1 bag Frozen Fish Pie Mix
- 1 bag Frozen Raw King Prawns
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 1 handful Handful Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 dash Cracked Black Pepper
- 50g Mature Cheddar Cheese , (optional)
- 1 heaped tblsp Frozen Garden Peas, to serve
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Prepare the full bag of frozen mashed potato following the instructions on the pack.
- Prepare both sachets of the instant cheese sauce mix following the hob instructions on the pack. Once the sauce is cooked, add the frozen fish pie mix and raw prawns into the pan and cook for a further 10 mins. Stir gently to avoid breaking up the pieces of fish.
- Stir in the lemon zest, parsley and some cracked black pepper. Pour into a deep, ovenproof dish.
- Spoon over the mashed potato and top with the grated mature Cheddar cheese if desired.
- Cook under a preheated grill for 5 minutes until lightly golden on top. Serve immediately.
- Serve with frozen garden peas.