You might like
You are in:
- Festive Savoury Rolls
Back Festive Savoury Rolls
Festive Savoury Rolls
Tis still the season, make use of your Christmas leftovers with these scrumptious festive rolls.
- 350g turkey mince
- 70g brie, sliced
- 6 tsp cranberry sauce
- 300g puff pastry
- 2 tsp bouillon powder
- 1 egg
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6 / 200℃ / Fan 180℃
- Mix the turkey mince and the bouillon powder together until thoroughly mixed
- Unroll the pastry and divide into two lengthways.
- Spread the cranberry sauce down the middle of each length of pastry
- Then add a layer of brie followed by a final layer of turkey mince mix
- Roll the pastry over until the seam is on the underneath
- Cut each roll into 8, mark each top with a small slit and egg wash and sprinkle with ground pepper
- Bake for 12 - 15 mins or until golden brown
- Serve and enjoy.