You might like
You are in:
- Crispy Chorizo, Goat's Cheese and Thyme…
Back Crispy Chorizo, Goat's Cheese and Thyme…
Makes 12 Yorkshire puddings
- 100g chorizo sausage ring, cut into small pieces
- 100g hard goat's cheese, mild
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 30 mins resting
You'll need 1 portion of basic Yorkshire pudding batter for this recipe, check the description above for the link.
- Make the batter then stir through the thyme. Leave the batter to rest for 30 minutes. While it’s resting, fry the chorizo until crispy (about 5 minutes).
- Brush two non-stick six-hole (or one 12-hole) muffin tins with 3 tbsp vegetable oil (muffin tins will help you achieve tall puddings). Place in the oven for 5 minutes to heat. It’s very important to get the oil hot before you pour in the batter.
- Pour the batter into the hot oil then sprinkle over the cheese and most of the chorizo. Bake for 25 minutes and serve with the reserved chorizo and thyme.