You might like
You are in:
- Courgette Salad with Goat's Cheese
Back Courgette Salad with Goat's Cheese
Courgette Salad with Goat's Cheese
You can vary the cheese you use in this salad – crumbled blue varieties such as Stilton or Roquefort are also delicious.
- 3 large courgettes
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest only
- 150g frozen peas
- 80g hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 200g goat's cheese
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, fresh, roughly torn
- 1 tbsp dill, fresh
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Cut the courgettes horizontally into thin slices. Place in a bowl. Whisk together 3 tbsp of the olive oil and the lemon juice, drizzle over the courgettes and toss well.
- Heat a griddle pan until piping hot and cook the courgettes in batches for 1 minute per side.
- Cook the peas in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and toss with the griddled courgettes and hazelnuts. Pile onto a serving plate and break the goat’s cheese into bite-sized chunks over the salad.
- Scatter over the parsley, dill and lemon zest. Drizzle with remaining oil and serve warm.