You might like
You are in:
- Courgette Chips
Back Courgette Chips
These baked courgette chips are perfect as a snack or even as a meat free starter option. Try serving with a vegetarian dip.
- 2 Courgette, cut into .5cm slices
- 100g Breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp Dried Oregano
- .8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Grated Vegetarian Cheese
- 2 Egg Whites
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 240 C / Gas mark 9.
- In one small bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, oregano, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Place the egg whites in a separate bowl. Dip courgette slices into the egg whites, then coat the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn over and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until browned and crispy.