You might like
You are in:
- Corned Beef, Tomato and Cheese Panini
Back Corned Beef, Tomato and Cheese Panini
Corned Beef, Tomato and Cheese Panini
A quick and easy lunch time special.
- 1 Princes Corned Beef 200g can, sliced into 6 slices
- 2 Panini rolls, or rectangular Ciabatta rolls
- 2 tbsp tomato chutney
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
- 2 slices cheese
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Cut the Panini rolls in half and spread 1 tbsp tomato chutney on the bottom of each roll.
- Arrange the corned beef and tomato on top of the chutney, lay over the cheese slice.
- Top with the remaining half roll griddle side up.
- Place on a hot griddle pan or in a sandwich toaster/grilling machine and cook for approximately 4 minutes.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.