You might like
You are in:
- Christmas Spiced Cheesecakes with…
Back Christmas Spiced Cheesecakes with…
Christmas Spiced Cheesecakes with Berries
These fruity festive cheesecakes will impress your guests - and they're so easy to assemble.
- 8 Light digestive biscuits
- 400g Reduced-fat soft cheese
- 100g Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Mixed spice
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 200ml Reduced fat crème fraîche
- 500g Frozen Black Forest fruit mix
- ½ Lemon, juice only
- 2 tsp Cornflour
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
These Christmas desserts can be made earlier in the day and chilled in the fridge until needed.
- Whizz the biscuits into crumbs in a food processor, or place in a sandwich bag and crush with a rolling pin. Divide between 8 glasses.
- Beat the soft cheese with 75g of the icing sugar, vanilla and spices. Add the crème fraîche and continue beating until the mixture stiffens. Spread it over the crumbs in the glasses, and chill in the fridge until needed.
- Put the frozen fruit in a pan with 3 tbsp icing sugar and the lemon juice and cook over a medium heat to defrost the berries. Put the cornflour in a small bowl, and add some of the juice from the pan. Mix well, then return to the pan, stirring, until the mixture thickens slightly. Leave to cool.
- Just before serving spoon the cool berries over the chilled cheesecakes.