You might like
You are in:
- Chorizo and Watermelon Canapés
Back Chorizo and Watermelon Canapés
Chorizo and Watermelon Canapés
Serve these tasty and juicy canapés at your next event.
Makes 40 canapés
- ½ watermelon
- 200g chorizo
- 40 mint leaves
- 40 cocktail sticks
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Slice the watermelon and remove the flesh and seeds.
- Divide the watermelon into approximately 40 bite sized cubes.
- Cut the chorizo into slices, approximately ½ cm thick. You should get about 40 slices.
- Heat a griddle pan or a frying pan until smoking hot. Pan fry the chorizo slices in batches for 1 minute on each side.
- To assemble your canapés, thread a mint leaf onto a cocktail stick, followed by a slice of chorizo and lastly a watermelon cube.
- Place on a serving platter to enjoy.