You might like
You are in:
- Chocolate and Maple Popcorn
Back Chocolate and Maple Popcorn
Chocolate and Maple Popcorn
Add chocolate and maple syrup to popcorn for a deliciously sweet snack
Makes 1 large sharing bowl
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 150g popcorn kernels
- 85g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Melt the coconut oil in a large saucepan with lid. Remember the popcorn needs room to pop. A large stock pot is ideal.
- Add the popcorn kernels into the pan. Place the lid back on and shake to coat the kernels in the coconut oil.
- Keep the lid on the pan and cook over a medium heat. Shake occasionally, allowing all the kernels to pop.
- Once all the kernels have popped, remove from the heat and set to one side.
- Add the chopped chocolate and maple syrup to taste, and stir well to coat the popcorn.
- Tip into a serving bowl and enjoy warm or cold.